Floor Deck(Architectural profiled steel sheet) It is made of galvanized steel sheet rolled and bent, and its cross section is V-shaped, U-shaped, trapezoidal or similar. It is mainly used as a permanent formwork in the construction stage. It can bear the construction load and is directly laid on the beam. After simple reinforcement works, the concrete can be poured. Because it replaces the function of the template, it reduces the installation and disassembly of the template and related costs, greatly improves the construction efficiency of the project, and reduces the overall cost. It is a new economic, energy-saving and safe building material.
Features of floor deck products:
1. Light weight, high strength, strong bearing capacity, and good seismic performance;
2. The construction speed is fast, the production and construction are carried out at the same time, and the assembly is convenient;
3. Improve or replace the shortcomings of traditional templates;
4. As a part of the entire building structure, it can reduce and reduce material costs;
5. Easy to reinforce, wiring and pipeline construction;
6. Good fire resistance, the raw material of the galvanized steel plate of the floor deck is not easy to burn, which can prevent the fire from spreading in a short time;
7. Save the amount of concrete. In general, the convex part of the V-shaped, U-shaped and trapezoidal profiled steel plates can save one-third of the amount of concrete;
8. Environmental protection is an important advantage of floor decks, because steel can be reused and the deforestation of forest resources is avoided.
Floor decks are mainly used in light factory buildings, cotton granaries, warehouses in the bonded area of the wharf, agricultural products, building materials, furniture and other trading markets, stadiums, exhibition halls, mobile homes, and floor-added buildings. The weight of houses built with floor decks is about It is 1/2 times that of a reinforced concrete house, which can meet the needs of large bays, and the usable area is about 4% higher than that of a reinforced concrete house.