Color steel plate
Color steel plateIt has become a color coated steel plate, which is a kind of organic coated steel plate. The substrates of color steel plates are cold-rolled substrates, hot-dip galvanized substrates and electro-galvanized substrates. Coating types can be divided into polyester, silicon modified polyester, vinylidene fluoride and plastisol. The surface condition of color steel plate can be divided into coated plate, embossed plate and printing plate. It has the characteristics of bright appearance, corrosion resistance, easy processing and transformation, long service life, low pollution, and strong practicability. It is widely used in the construction industry, transportation, household appliances, furniture, office equipment and other fields.
Color board specifications: 470, 600, 760, 820, 840, 870, 900, 950, 980, 1000, 1150, 1200, etc.
Color board thickness (mm): 50-250;
Other relevant parameters:
1. Color: blue, white gray, red, other colors need to be customized.
2. Structure: The upper and lower interlayer are color-coated boards, and the middle is foam, rock wool, glass wool, polyurethane, etc., which are processed and connected by imported combination glue.
3. Material: Color-coated roll/color-coated board, foam, rock wool, polyurethane, etc.
4. Specifications: The thickness of the color-coated plate is 0.18-1.2 (mm), and the interlayer is 50-200 (mm).
5. Pressure resistance: bending and pressure resistance
6. Fire rating: B3 (flame retardant: melting)